Xiaomi Mi AX1800 WiFi 6 Router Qualcomm Five Core Processor IPv6
Buy Xiaomi Mi AX1800 WiFi 6 Router Qualcomm Five Core Processor IPv6 online in Bangladesh from Gadgetoo.com.bd. The router comes with hidden dual-band high-performance antenna that aims to offer a strong 360-degree signal coverage. It Supports the WiFi 6 network – the standard for flagship devices. It is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm APQ6000 chipset with dedicated NPU. Also it comes with support for OFDMA technology (Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access) which allows the router to send data to multiple terminal devices using only one transmission. In addition, the router packs 256MB of RAM and has Mesh Networking support for seamless signal coverage in the house.
- Wi-Fi 6 support for up to 1800Mbps of transfer speed
- Integrated 2×2 Dual Band 360 Degree High Gain Antenna (2×2 for 2.4Ghz and 2×2 for 5Ghz)
- Powerful 5 Cores Enterprise Grade Qualcomm Chip (4 Cores 1.2Ghz CPU + 1 Core 1.5Ghz Network Processing Unit)
- Huge 256MB RAM and 128MB ROM for long term stability and support up to 128 connected devices
- WPA 3 support to redefine Wi-Fi security to prevent Wi-Fi hacking
- Beamforming support, as a result it enhances signal coverage
- OFDMA & Advanced MU-MIMO support to make concurrent signal transmission possible with multiple devices to greatly reduce latency
- 4x Gigabit ports to fully utilize subscribed high speed internet connection
- BSS coloring technology, so it reduces interference with neighbour Wi-Fi router to improve connection throughput
- Aluminium heatsink and large air ventilation opening for silent and also 24/7 of high stability operation
- User friendly web and APP configuration interface (Chinese only user interface at this moment, Google translate can be used to translate into preferred language)
- Also built-in Tencent game acceleration can accelerate the domestic and overseas service games of mainstream game platforms.
- First, Search and download Mi Wi-Fi APP in Google Play or APP Store.
- Then, Turn on your router and open Wi-Fi (on your phone) to connect your Mi router.
- Create a Mi-account, and then log in to your account.
- Follow the instructions for use, click “access dial” to enable your online account and password.
- After that, Click “more options”, Shut down the main base station (Set new network name and password).
- Open the app, Finish Wi-Fi setup.
Find More Wireless Routers.
Best router i have ever used. Fastest delivery and resonable price.❤️