Xiaomi 70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus A500S Front & Rear Camera Set Wifi Built-in GPS 1944P Recorder Car Dvr Parking Car Camera
Buy Xiaomi 70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus A500S Front & Rear Camera Set Wifi Built-in GPS 1944P Recorder Car Dvr Parking Car Camera in Bangladesh from Gadgetoo.com.bd.
- SONY IMX335 sensor – Novatek NT96580 chipset – QHD 1944p resolution – 140º angle of view – f/1.8 aperture – ADAS driver assistance system – Supports Micro SD up to 128GB70mai A500s Dash Cam Pro Plus+, the new car camera from the Xiaomi ecosystem.This small device is packed with the latest technology to make you safer at the wheel. The best part? Its low cost. The 70mai A500s Dash Cam will be your great companion on the road for very little, taking care of both you and your vehicle in almost any situation.Thanks to thisfront camera with screen, you’ll have a lot more peace of mind. Stay with us to find out more about it! Here at gadgetoo.com.bd
- Sony IMX335 sensor with 1944p resolutionFirst of all, place your new Xiaomi 70mai A500s Dash Cam Pro Plus+ in the front of your vehicle. Once there, it will help you avoid collisions and record your journeys.Its camera is equipped with a SONY IMX335 sensor, which is supported by aNovatek NT96580 chip, and together they record at a very highresolution of 1944 pixels, 2.5 times higher than Full HD.
- Increased light capturing with f/1.8 focal aperture, 3D DNR and WDRThe incredible resolution of the 70mai A500s isn’t just limited to daylight. It will also deliver quality images in darker sceneries thanks to the sensor’s wide f/1.8 aperture (ideal for capturing a considerable amount of light), innovative3D DNR noise reduction technology and wide dynamic range (WDR). So every shot will be perfectly lit, clear and sharp.
- Advanced driver assistance systemHowever, the Xiaomi 70mai A500s is much more than just a dash cam for your car. It also includes ADAS, or advanced driver assistance system. This technology detects when you stray too far from your lane or aren’t keeping a safe distance from the car in front and warns you to help you avoid potential accidents.
- Micro SD card storage of up to 128GBAs you start your car and your 70mai A500s is activated, everything will be recorded onto theMicro SD cardyou include (maximum 128GB). When the card is full, the camera will automatically delete old files.So, go into the 70mai APP, check your recordings and if you don’t want to lose a particular one, don’t forget to save it.
- Built-in GPSWhat you can also see via the APP is the distance travelled and the duration of the ride. All this thanks to itsbuilt-in GPS.
Find Out More car-audio-video
Amazing 1944P HD Recoeding: 2.5x 1080P
2592*1944 high resolution superb image quality to capture license plates, road signs and other important details on the road.
Compatible with the RC06 rear camera, the Pro Plus can achieve dual-channel recording, providing all-round protection so you can drive with peace of mind.
In dual channel mode, the front camera records up to 1944P resolution of the rear camera at 1080P. 5-Megapixel Sony sensor
The Pro Plus+ is a special camera for recording, equipped with a Sony IMX335 image sensor. super night vision
3D DNR and WDR significantly improve image clarity, reduce noise, adjust exposure and balance when recording in low light or high-contrast environments. The F1.8 large aperture brightens dark scenes and pulls in more light.
Monitor and display instantaneous travel data including time, speed (km/h,mph) and coordinates. Track the exact location of accidents when critical to roadside assistance and insurance claims. Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)
Adas senses your surroundings and uses voice alerts to alert you to safety issues. 24 hour parking monitoring
Keep watch when you are away. The built-in G-sensor can detect sudden shakes or collisions while your car is stopped, and will automatically start recording to catch any potential accidents. When an emergency video is recorded, you’ll be notified via a voice alert when the dash cam turns back on.
70mai app supports both iOS and Android systems, allowing you to watch HD video in real time via wi-fi on dash cam Also lock emergency video in “event file” to prevent overwrit. loop recording
New recordings automatically overwrite the previous footage when the memory card reaches full capacity.